Hand oiled Timber doors
- This is a new option range of FSC Certified timber doors.
- Based on the Eco2 cabinet with soft close everything.
- Made in: Pippy Oak, Oak, Walnut, Maple, Beech and Ash.
- Typically a 21mm thick 5 piece door hand finished on site.
- Produced In a Traditional style or a Shaker style.
- Finished with Osmo Polyx hardwax oil, a natural product based finishing oil.
- Can be made in any size as “doors only” orders for refurbishing your existing kitchen.
- The huge advantage of a hand oiled door is that you can maintain and upkeep your door long term by simply re-oiling to keep your kitchen in tip top condition
The worktops used here are in solid Iroko from our sustainable range and are probably one of the best timber choices. Being related to the Teak family, this gives them a higher natural oil content to begin with. Contact for more details.
For the cabinet colour choices, click the green buttons below
Price group 5 (example: 500 base unit = £185)